Redemption conditions of LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Clothing GmbH for vouchers / gift vouchers
These redemption conditions for vouchers apply to all vouchers purchased in our online shop at www.livefastdieyoung.de or in one of our branches.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at www.livefastdieyoung.de or in one of our stores.
- Vouchers can be redeemed via the regular online order form (shopping cart). In the stores, the presence of the voucher must be communicated to the seller before the latter completes the checkout transaction. The seller can deduct the voucher value from your shopping cart using the voucher code in the checkout system.
- If the value of the voucher is not sufficient for your order, you can pay the difference with another payment method approved by LFDY.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed for one order or purchase.
- The voucher is transferable. We can make payment with discharging effect to the respective owner who redeems the voucher. This does not apply if we have knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-authorisation, legal incapacity or lack of authorisation to represent the respective owner.
- The general terms and conditions and data protection regulations of LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Clothing GmbH, which can be accessed on the website www.livefastdieyoung.de, apply to the redemption of the voucher.
- A cancellation of voucher orders can only be made by our customer service department if the voucher has not yet been redeemed. LFDY can provide the buyer of vouchers with information on the status of the voucher's redemption.
Vouchers cannot be paid out in cash, transferred against value, set off against open claims or transferred to another customer account. A resale of vouchers is also not permitted.
Liability and risk of loss
LFDY is not liable for spelling mistakes in the email address of the voucher recipient. Likewise LFDY does not assume liability for loss, theft, misuse or delayed transmission (for example due to technical difficulties) of gift vouchers.
In case of fraud, attempted deception or suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift voucher purchase or voucher redemption, LFDY is entitled to close the respective customer accounts and/or to demand an alternative method of payment. There is no claim for activation or payment of affected vouchers.
Do you have any further questions? You can reach our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the telephone number given on the website. Do not forget to have your voucher code or the corresponding order number at hand.